We improve tomorrow. Together.
By replacing frictions with finance and machine intelligence.
Wherever money makes the world go ‘round, and machines keep it turning.
It’s a bold mission, if you’re willing to accept it. As a driven .Net Solution Architect in our fast-paced rapidly expanding global FinanceIQ team. Dedicated to accelerating financial interactions with intelligent transactions.
- Manage a team of highly competent developers, including mentoring and facilitating career progression
- Steer a development pathway with the team that includes a mix of new features required by the business and refactoring to support several venture products
- Working with a technical team in defining our Azure Cloud architecture
Required credentials for the role
- Must have strong Azure exposure with security aspects covered
- Must have proven ability to lead a development team
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Expert in architecting technical solutions that are scalable
- Proven ability in implementing software designs using Microsoft technology stack including C#, SQL Server, Web APIs, Web Services and UI frameworks/libraries, AngularJS
- Expert in design principles, and design anti-patterns (SOLID, OOAD)
- Knowledge and understanding of agile software development methodologies and the complete SDLC
- Lead a team to construct a working piece of software that is built to a very high standard
- Ability to mentor junior engineers – they would like someone who likes helping
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure (OS configuration, IIS, DNS, etc.)
- Ability to perform code review across different projects
Please apply for this position at: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50624400.