This is an empowering portfolio for a pragmatic project manager to join our fun, rapidly growing PropTech venture – BRICKLET. We’re using technology to improve property ownership for all Australians.
This is a newly created role, to assist our BRICKLET CEO in scaling our operations nationally. This role is critical to BRICKLET, especially as we’re now considered as the Top PropTech to Watch in 2020, as reported by the AFR. We only launched BRICKLET in 2019, having already attracted investment from Stockland and Mirvac, and have processed over $9 million properties into independent part ownerships.
- Sales monitoring and channel management across sales channel partners
- Monitoring vendors performance to maintain consistency and quality
- Customer service excellence in supporting end-customers, property vendors and sales channel partners
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Performance metrics, process and technology components of business operations
- Planning, managing, and organising multiple priorities and deadlines
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Supporting teams operationally and strategically
- A background in Real Estate or the broader property distribution sector
- Experience with or desire to work in small, dynamics teams that are growth focussed, ideally in technology / digital / data businesses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI
Please apply through to our SEEK RECRUITMENT PORTAL.