This is an empowering portfolio for a results driven business development manager to join our fun, rapidly growing PropTech venture – BRICKLET. We’re using technology to improve property ownership for all Australians.
This is a newly created role, to assist our BRICKLET CEO in scaling our operations nationally. This critical role is best for a hunter, especially as we’re now considered as the Top PropTech to Watch in 2020, as reported by the AFR. We only launched BRICKLET in 2019, having already attracted investment from Stockland and Mirvac, and have processed over $9 million properties into independent part ownerships.
It’s all about accelerating our growth through our channel partnerships with real estate agents, buyers’ agents, brokers and accountants. Both at individual and organisational levels.
You’ll be responsible for business development, working closely with senior management by actively contributing, consulting and implanting on our longer-term strategic sales direction.
You will source and acquire new sales channel partners driving new revenue streams whilst welcoming new channel partners into an established account management function. You will demonstrate the value of the Bricklet service to prospective channel partners, with a successful track record of identifying and closing new opportunities in the real estate industry.
Required credentials for the role
You will have proven business development experience with the ability to hunt and prospect new businesses. We are open to hearing from sales professionals from any industry – if you have experience within real estate services this will be seen as highly desirable.
- Selling comes to you naturally and you can effectively manage client relationships to increase revenue growth.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- You think outside the box with a strong customer focus.
- You are a strategic thinker which is underpinned by your strong commercial acumen.
- You have successfully driven sales strategies for both revenue growth and retention.
- You can build credibility quickly with new channel partners.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting and developing new business.
- Ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Bricklet at the executive level.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation / written skills.
- Excellent communicator who can formulate, oversee and implement account strategy.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible to promote BRICKLET across the real estate industry, thereby expanding and supporting our channel to market.
- Drive and successfully onboard new sales channel partners; build and effectively handle a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external networks to prioritize and penetrate key accounts.
- Quickly build relationships with key partners to drive business.
- Identify key decision-makers and develop strategic relationships to drive adoption.
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus.
- In-depth knowledge of the Bricklet platform and its value in the market.
Please apply through to our SEEK RECRUITMENT PORTAL.