We improve tomorrow. Together.
By replacing frictions with finance and machine intelligence.
Wherever money makes the world go ‘round, and machines keep it turning.
This role is about ensuring that Lakeba Group attains its financial goals and continues its fast growth trajectory. Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, you will be a key member of Lakeba’s Finance team.
- Ownership of Lakeba Group’s comprehensive and evolving set of internal controls, policies and procedures
- Managing the daily operations of the accounting team
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Preparation, analysis and dissemination of accurate and comprehensive management accounts and financial information
- Sourcing of all necessary tax advice and ensure tax and audit compliance, managing the relationship with external auditors
- Ensuring systems and processes are in place to ensure compliance with regulatory matters e.g. BAS, WHS Payroll taxed, super etc.
- Improving efficiencies and procedures, including reducing costs across the business
- Providing sound commercial and financial advice to ensure informed decision making on all business developments including investments and cash flow
- You will be a self-motivated, CA or CPA qualified accountant
- Strong commercial and financial skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage external relationships and internal stakeholders from team members to our board
- Previous experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
Please apply for this position at https://www.seek.com.au/job/50552364