Location: Lakeba Office – Coimbatore
The Product manager will be a key technical resource and will be a passionate advocate for the product internally and externally, will work to improve customer experience end to end and be able to articulate why this is important and the difference it makes with both data and customer stories.
- Successfully advocating for the product through effective communications, both internal and external
- Acting as ‘Voice of the Customer’ across the business using objective and subjective research methods to identify the customer requirement and buying method
- Engaging with customers to understand their business requirement as they relate to Lakeba venture
- Providing input into the brand and product strategy for the venture
- Creation of the product roadmap and working with venture CEO to prioritise features capabilities
- Creating commercial models to evaluate and ‘prove’ hyhpothesis and articulating why a certain course of action should or should not taken
- Work closely with venture CEO and Sales/Marketing to define and refine the key messaging for the Venture solution.
- Maintain the product roadmap and supporting associated business cases
- Feature prioritization both internally as well as those required by customers in support of specific deals
- Keep yourself upto date on all aspects of the cyber security sector, specifically relating to mobile application security and cloud security
- Work with the development teams to conduct threat modelling to the product features and provide necessary security requirements to build a secure product
- Conduct research on new technologies, security controls, security capabilities to be added to the product
- Work closely with the product testing teams, providing test scope and guidance, reviewing test results and communicating results and recommendations to R&D
- Conduct research on relevant security topics
- Understand the competitive environment and ensure the product remains competitive and has a compelling and unique value proposition
- Producing architecture artefacts as per the reference architecture model followed by the organization like Agile
- Provide and review security implementation guidelines to map to enterprise wide security policies and standards
- Be engaged with Mobile app development and cybersecurity communities
- The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of experience out of which 2 to 4 years of experience in a Product Management Role.
- Work experience with a Cyber Security vendor and/or knowledge of the Cyber Security threatscape and ecosystem is a requirement.
- Candidates must have an understanding of development processes especially Agile development methodologies would be an advantage.
- Historic experience as a Software development, specifically in Development of Mobile apps would be ideal and a significant advantage.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure and delivering IaaS and PaaS platforms would be a significant advantage.
To apply, please forward your resumes to email@example.com, you can also attend walk-in at Lakeba Office – India (Business hours – Monday to Friday).
(Lakeba India Location: https://goo.gl/maps/qNnTDETzPqvK1KPN7)