Lakeba will have leading Industry CIO’s, CDO’s including Innovation Managers and senior level executives to discuss in an interactive forum the challenges in developing and accelerating innovation in their business and across the Industry.
Hosted by Mitchell Filby, The Industry Innovation Forum will discuss just some of the following points:
• what needs to be done to stimulate innovation in the industry?
• how does the Industry test, prototype or foster innovation today? Should this be done in isolation or can innovation be shared across businesses and the industry?
• What are the key industry problems or solutions that need to be considered?
• How do innovation accelerators hubs multiply effectiveness for business (corporate & government)
• See what and where innovation is coming from and can this innovation be applied to the industry?
This forum is designed to optimise attendee’s time to help progress their innovation by being collaborative.