Job Title: Network and Systems Administrator
Employment type: Full-time, permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Reports to: CEO
Collaborate with: Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Directors
Location: Manly, New South Wales
Install, configure, and support an Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware/cloud and software. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary configuration/maintenance of internal systems that support the company.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Developing objectives and strategies. Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Provide consultation and advice to others. Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics.
- Active Directory administration
- Jira administration and use
- Domain administration
- Virtual Machines
- Maintain systems in production and staging environment
Ideally, as a nice to have will have also skills in:
- Database administration
- Experience with non-sql db
Have experience supporting a large and complex infrastructure, ideally working with a company that has multiple sites.
The Candidate should be based in Sydney (Australia)
- 4 years or more in similar positions.
- Bachelor or Master in IT, or similar.