Lakeba Industry Innovation Forums are for leading Industry CIO’s, Innovation Managers and senior level executives to discuss in an interactive forum the challenges in developing and accelerating innovation in their business and across the industry.
This round table discussion will cover some of the following points:
- What needs to be done to stimulate innovation in the industry?
- How does the industry test, prototype or foster innovation today?
- Should this be done in isolation or can innovation be shared across businesses and the industry?
- What are the key industry problems or solutions that need to be considered?
- How do innovation accelerator hubs multiply effectiveness for business (corporate & government).
- See examples of where innovation is coming from and can this innovation be applied to the industry.
- What are the opportunities to commercialise innovation in the industry?
WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST
HOURS: 9AM – 12:30PM
Includes a working lunch
Location: Manly office
Level 2, 6 The Corso, Manly, 2095